Thursday, April 7, 2022

Formally Impolite

Middle English ferten, farten; akin to Old High German ferzan to break wind, Old Norse freta, Greek perdesthai, Sanskrit pardate he breaks wind

Fart Around : to waste time : to spend time doing activities that have no serious purpose

If I were disabled/unable to work it is concievable that the pitfall of a drug addled mind and body would result.

However, these thoughts too are as a fart in the wind. Even if I had all the time in the world I would not spend it in the void of donothingism perpetually.

We all need rest, relaxation and in my case some ravishing but you have to get out of bed sometime. And if more time were available to me I would spend it learning.

I know a little of several languages, but am master of none. Winner of trivia competitions but hold no specialized knowlege.

Well read, self taught and self motivated. I am thankful do be a doer. When I get down and humble in spirit this popular refurbished Mormon phrase comes to mind: Don't sit and stew; go and do.

Quit farting around!

1 comment: